Well, we just turned the calendar from March into April (can you believe it?) so I wanted to share my top three informative Reader Responses received in March!
On the post: Favorite iPhone Apps for Organization
“The main one we (my Hubby & I) use is the COZI app. You can get a free version which includes most of the features, or upgrade to the full version. What I love about it is we can update calendar, shopping lists and to-do lists for the other one right on our iPhones! And the feature I love the most is the Family Journal! We can put in stories about our family life, including pictures! A great feature with our little ones. The best part is, I can e-mail these to friends and family, and there is a setting where COZI sends out a Journal update once each month to the people on my list! It’s all completely secure, no one can view it that has not been invited, and I have it set to only use the initials of my children and not full names!! Hope you have a chance to check it out!!” (From Angie)
I love this one because I had never heard of this app before! I’ve since checked it out and it’s pretty cool!
On the post: Making Containers Color Coordinate
“I spray painted my stapler, tape holder and index card holder.” (From Melinda)
This one caught my eye because I was thinking on a larger scale as far as spray painting. I never would have thought to do it for smaller things!
On the post: What’s in Your Purse?
“I have started pulling stuff out of my purse and putting them in my car or at my desk so I have less to carry around
in my purse:
– my car key is alone in one outside pocket so I can get to it easily
– in another pocket: lip gloss, gum, mints, nail clippers, very small lotion, Kleenex, oil absorbing wipes
– in the main compartment: my sunglasses case, my wallet (cash, all those frequent buyer cards, receipts, gift cards) and then a little sleeve with my ID and credit cards I use most often that I can pull out without sifting through the whole wallet
– a foldable recycle bag in a small pouch
– cell phone
in my car:
– my eyeglasses for driving at night or taking into a movie theater
– coupon pouch
– wet wipes
– grocery bags
– drop cloth in the trunk in case I buy spillable items or need something under the dog
at my desk at work:
– make up/brush/toothbrush/mouthwash stash
– various snacks
– crystal light
– Brita water pitcher
I recommend a good notebook app for your smartphone to eliminate the notepad. Also, check out the app called Keyring. You can scan in all of your loyalty cards into your phone so you don’t have to carry them around with you.” (From Terri)
This one is SO detailed! And she even sent me a pic of her purse contents!
Along those lines, here’s one more pic sent to me by Shira of the contents of her purse:
Thanks to all who have commented on one of my blogs – keep ’em coming!