Really ended up with a nice mixture of “projects completed” and rest and relaxation this weekend. Gotta have that every once in a while, right?
Accomplished on Friday:
- Grocery Shopping
- My hubby put my new elliptical together after I realized I couldn’t do it
Accomplished on Saturday:
- I attended a Girl’s Club Awards banquet at church
- I did a little yard-saling
- My hubby serviced the entire yard and cleaned the entire house (I know, right?!)
- I made a Home Depot run for some garage shelves, and found those AND a FANTASTIC deal on some patio furniture!
- We made a quick trip over to Sunset Beach to meet my in-laws for dinner and watch the sun set over the ocean…except a nasty storm rolled in, so no sunset. We did watch two weddings on the beach, though! AND we saw a guy catch a barracuda! (Something for the girls AND the guys, right?)
Accomplished on Sunday:
- Sunday School, choir and church
- Made a Lowe’s run for a laundry cabinet
- Took a nap (for those of you who don’t take naps on Sunday afternoons, you’re totally missing out!)
- Finished the laundry
- Put together and organized the shelves in the garage
- Cooked dinner
- Put together the patio furniture
- My hubby put my new laundry cabinet together after I realized I couldn’t do it (I see a pattern developing here, don’t you?!)
Hope you all had a nice weekend, too! Anyone do anything neat? Accomplish any cool projects? Do share!