I know, I know, it’s a long title! But a fun one, right?
Way back in JULY (July 12, to be exact) the lovely Stephanie over at Bee Tree Studios nominated me for an award: the Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness! I was (and still am!) very honored – thank you so much, Stephanie! I promised that I wouldn’t forget, so, almost three months later, I accept!
To accept I must fulfill a few requirements…
Display Award Logo:
Link back to the person who nominated you:
Share ten things about yourself:
- I was homeschooled from Kindergarten until 9th grade
- I used to be a magazine editor
- I can sing soprano, alto and tenor. (Not all at the same time, of course…)
- I don’t like any kind of citrus fruit. (I know, I know, I live in Florida, so that’s probably illegal, but still.)
- My favorite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy
- My dream vacation spot is in Greece
- Time management is EXTREMELY high on my list of priorities
- I have a very hard time sitting still
- My favorite movie of all time is The Sound of Music
- I can write in calligraphy
Nominate up to 10 other bloggers:
- Rochelle Barlow
- Lady Blogger
- Called to be a Mom
- Blessed Learners
- Durango Co Deals
- Made Actually
- Points of Destination
I did seven because that’s my favorite number! And because they are epically awesome, of course!
I hope you all enjoyed, and thanks again, Stephanie! Hope everyone has an epically awesome weekend!