I was SO ready for this weekend – last week was very long and exhausting, and I was in great need of a lil’ extra rest!
Accomplished on Friday:
- Met up with our house guest for the weekend (my dear friend, Kristy) and brought her home
- My hubby took us out for a nice dinner
Accomplished on Saturday:
- Kristy and I went and picked up another friend of ours, and we went to The Container Store! (Neither of them had ever been!) We all found some fabulous treasures – I will share my find later this week!
- Cooked dinner
- Re-organized the pantry
Accomplished on Sunday:
- Sound check, Sunday School, choir and church
- Took a nap (a 2.5-hour nap!!!) BOY, did I feel better after that!
- Took my hubby’s parents to dinner for his dad’s birthday
Overall, it was a pretty low-key weekend for us – which, after being up into the wee morning hours on Monday night, Tuesday night and Wednesday night (editing pictures) , and Thursday night (baking a from-scratch chocolate cake for my hubby to take to a work function on Friday)…I was whipped. Not as young as I used to be, ha!
Here’s my question: do you pull all-nighters at all? And if you do, HOW? Any ideas are helpful!