The photo above was taken my me at sunset on Saturday. Can you believe it?! I ACTUALLY got a quiet, relaxing weekend! Miracles never cease!!!
Accomplished on Friday:
- Grocery shopping
Accomplished on Saturday:
- Slept in (a little!)
- Tied up loose ends around the house
- Headed south to Sanibel Island
- Obtained some info on the island at the Chamber of Commerce
- Checked into The Colony Resort
- Spent the afternoon exploring via our bikes, and visited cool spots like The Sanibel Lighthouse
- Grabbed some dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger
- Caught the sunset
- Sat on the couch <— Hello! HUGE deal for me! HA!
Accomplished on Sunday:
- Slept in
- Tied up lose ends around the condo
- Checked out
- Grabbed some brunch at Island Cow
- Headed north to home
- Blog stuff
- LOTS of pinning on Pinterest (check out my boards!)
We had really been needing a little get-away time, so we’re pretty happy that we actually got that this weekend! If you haven’t checked out Sanibel Island, you really should! Beautiful place, wonderful people, and a great spot for some down time! We decided it’ll be a go-to destination for years to come!
How was YOUR weekend?