You know what, I figured that since the holidays are over, I’d be much more relaxed and much less tired once everything got back to normal. WRONG! Last week felt like the longest week EVER! And I have no idea why! Needless to say, I was quite thrilled for the weekend to arrive!
Accomplished on Friday:
- Grocery shopping
- Vacuumed and mopped all the floors
Accomplished on Saturday:
- Shopping and lunch with my momma! (One of my Christmas presents from her was a trip to pick out Christmas fabric and notions for a pretty Christmas apron she’s making me!) We had a great time!
- A little bit of rest and relaxation (shocker, I know!)
- Finished re-arranging our home office after my hubby finished putting together our new desk! Now we can BOTH work at the same time in there! Amazing!
- Date night with the hubby! We went to a few pet stores to check out some puppies, trying to figure out what kind of dog we’d like to have, and then grabbed some dinner.
Accomplished on Sunday:
- Sound check, Sunday School, choir and church
- Took a LOVELY Sunday afternoon nap!
- Put a the finishing touches on some new decor in the kitchen
- Lots of planning for the week ahead
So there you have it! I’m hoping the week ahead will not be as exhausting as the last week! I actually came home from work on Thursday night, sat down on the couch and FELL ASLEEP. I NEVER do that! I can’t be doing that this week, ha!
What did YOU do over the weekend?