Every time I do one of these posts I have a hard time believing it’s already the next month. So today is no exception. WOW. It’s MARCH of 2014. Can you believe that?
Something that really makes me happy is the fact that I’ve had a few guest posts in the past month, and they’ve all gone over very well – well enough to have a couple of them listed here in the top five posts for the month! Lots of folks refuse to even read a guest post when they see that it IS a guest post, and I’m so thankful that this audience is not like this, and that you’ve enjoyed the guest posts as much as I have!
So, without further ado, here are the top five posts of February!
1. NestFresh Eggs Giveaway – Of course, this giveaway is over now, but this is a fantastic brand, and I was thrilled to participate in this one! And just because the giveaway is over doesn’t mean you can’t still find NestFresh in your local groceries store!
2. The Top 10 Easy & Low-Cost Add-Ons for a Perfect Patio – Our fence around our backyard is actually being installed TODAY, and I’m SO excited to be able to work on our patio without it being open for the entire neighborhood to see! Glad others were excited about this post, too!
3. New Product Tryouts: Pillsbury Gluten-Free Cookie Dough – I sure do love trying out a new product, especially a gluten-free one! Yum!
4. The Sick Box – This is the big one – if you didn’t see THIS POST, PLEASE take a look! It’ll save you some emergency trips to the store for sure!
5. 3 Tips for Garage Organization – Very close to my heart, that’s true! I’m a lover of organization, especially in the garage!
And there you have it – those were the top five posts of February here on The Road to Domestication! Did you catch all of those? Any thoughts?