Well, we’ve made it to another Friday, and I’m celebrating! So while I’m celebrating Friday, I figured I should celebrate this, too: I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
How cool is that?! The lovely Stephany from Freshly Squeezed Lemonaid has nominated me for this award, and I’m delighted to accept! Thanks, Stephany! (You’ve got to go check out her fabulous blog, too! CLICK HERE!)
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site (Oh, look at me, I already did that above! Got a little ahead of myself, ha!)
2. Tell seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to thirteen versatile bloggers.
Seven Random Facts about Me
1. I actually double-majored in Journalism and Public Relations in college, and minored in Biblical Studies. I’m “loosely” using all of those degrees, ha!
2. I worked my way through college as a nanny for triplet boys plus their baby brother.
3. I have one sister. I don’t even think she reads this blog, ha! (I’m sure to find out NOW, though!)
4. I am OCD. (That may not be a random fact to most of you, but just in case any of you thought it was a possibility, let me just confirm it!)
5. I unconsciously harmonize with various household appliances. (Vacuum, microwave, dishwasher…it’s true.)
6. I have eight email addresses. (See #4)
7. I’m rarely sad, but when I am, my number-one mood picker-upper is to paint my toenails RED. (Try it! It really works!)
And now, let’s pay it forward! I nominate these thirteen versatile bloggers! Please, click on each one to visit their blogs! Each of these ladies is doing a fantastic job in the blogosphere, and I applaud each one of them! You go, girls!!!
Let it be Glory (Amber!)
Surviving Toddlerhood (Rebekah!)
Sherry A Phillips (Sherry!)
Kim to Slim (Kim!)
Intelligent Domestications (Shirley!)
An Alli Event (Alli!)
Busy Mama 911 (Amanda!)
Flourishing At Home (Zan!)
Northern Homestead (Anna!)
Masshole Mommy (Robin!)
My Journey with Candida (Terry!)
Theresa’s Mixed Nuts (Theresa!)
Mizz Review Lady (Lawna!)
Thanks again, Stephany! It’s been my honor to participate!