This has been a very odd week. (And dear Lord, it’s only Wednesday). So I thought I would write an odd post and share some of the things I’ve learned so far. Ten things, to be exact. Take note, why don’t ya?
1. My brain is like an interstate. There are lots of cars (or thoughts, or tasks or ideas), and they can go fast or slow or change lanes…but they all move at once. Until ONE car wrecks…and then it backs up the entire interstate. **SIGH**
2. Do a little bit every day. Even if you have 25 different projects, if you do a little bit of each one every day, you’ll start to see progress being made, and you won’t feel so far behind.
3. Make sure you stay on very good terms with your HOA, if you have one. Bake them cookies, send them flowers, whatever it takes.
4. Look for opportunities to do something nice for someone else. And then DO IT. No matter how small. Just do it. You will never know how much it might mean to them.
5. Back up your backup. And then back that one up, too.
6. Take time to walk outside and look at the stars.
7. Hold your family close.
8. Hide a spare key where you can always get to it if you get locked out.
9. Don’t burn your bridges.
10. Take the pain reliever when your head FIRST starts hurting – don’t wait.
How about you? What have YOU learned so far this week? Do share!